Sherri Woodbridge (Case Study Takeaway): PD

Camille talked to us about Sherri Woodbridge, who is an author. She was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease when she was 44, but began showing signs of it when she was in her 30s. I enjoyed learning from Camille and I felt that she really knew her case well. I also liked her powerpoint because it was cheery and positive, which I believed represented the way Sherri felt about her life, despite her diagnosis. I thought it was a good idea that Sherri created a blog in order to share her thoughts and feelings about her diagnosis. I felt like Camille did a good job of explaining the case to us and it was obvious that she liked doing research about Sherri. She shared with us that Sherri did not have OT, but that she did have PT. Camille also shared with us some of the suggestions she would have for OT, such as adaptive equipment to help her type, along with hand strengthening exercises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OT 532: Journal Article Review

Specialty Areas: NICU