Case Study Take Away (SCI)

I really enjoyed discussing my case study with my group because it gave me an opportunity to share John's story with interested listeners. I was a little nervous because there were a few questions I didn't quite know the answer to. I wanted to do John justice because he was such an important person from my childhood and because he had such an incredible outlook on life.
It was interesting to think about the different ways that an occupational therapist could contribute to getting John back to a life that was as normal as possible. I liked that my case study sparked interest in my group and that they asked questions. Even though I didn't know answers to all of them, it was nice that there was curiosity within the group.
Overall, I really enjoyed doing my case study, not only because I learned something, but because I'm glad I could share an experience about a person who meant a lot to me. with a group of my peers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OT 532: Journal Article Review

Specialty Areas: NICU